Saturday 14 July 2012

Ok, recently I had some busy times moving out from the house I've been renting and since I've finished university I wanted to celebrate and spend my last few weeks with friends. 
It's been a wonderful three years guys and gals. 

I still don't know what I'll be doing with my life yet. I know I'm  starting a deathline challenge when I come back to Poland
I'll certainly try to get some art job going on and carry on with freelance. 
 A quick colour gesture study. Remember do quick ones whenever you can.
I've started a new "generic" fantasy scene I've been working on the composition lately. Usually I don't think about it so much and finally screw over the painting so this time I made sure I've done some sketches and tweaking around.

In the final composition I chose I carried on with making lots and lots of changes This is what I came up with.
Yeah I know it's not so great. I'll keep on working on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment