Sunday 1 July 2012

Naruto fanart

It's time for an update, since I wouldn't dare peak my head out without any art on my hands. This time I've got something new and different.

I was invited to a contest to design a naruto OC of one girl from DeviantART. I'm usually not fond of these type of things (and not a big Naruto fan), but this time I decided I can paint something for the sake of a practice. In the end it's painting a portrait. I had a lot of fun with it and it came along really nicely.

Since I've graduated I'll be getting some skills and a portfolio I'm happy with. Recently I saw this post on the Muddy Colors.
http://muddycolors.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/10-things-i-rememberabout-portfolios.html

Also a reason I've not been on for so long, apart from procrastination and being lazy, is that I've been having some commissions I can't show.
One's the biggest one I've had so far, I'm making about 20 odd paintings for a game called Ancient Apocalypse. I got pretty cool topic of barbaric wolf man tribes.
I've got to finish only about 7 more paintings only, and two more of a different race, but for now I can't talk about it too much.
btw soon I'll be moving back to Poland, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment