Saturday 5 May 2012

DeviantART Group

Yesterday I registered a DeviantART group that collects viking and slaving related art. I've been adding peoples photographs, graphics, painting and drawings. My main reason for creating the group is to congregate people that enjoy the subject. Secondly, I want to bring history re-enactment artists together. It would be quite likely that they would be able to meet during history reconstruction camps.
Project benefits, the group works as a motivator and inspiration.
The address of the group is - http://viking-slav-art.deviantart.com/

I have been rendering this image for a while now and I will need to take a rest from it for a while. I've applied some changes to the looks of the Norns and generally pushed the image's rendition.

No comments:

Post a Comment